Get Your Interior Design Certificate Online
NYIAD's Interior Design Course is certified by Designer Society of America which is an organization for professional designers and trade partners. Graduates of our Interior Design Certificate Online are eligible to take DSA's Residential Interior Design Qualification Certification (RIDQC) Exam.
Why the Residential Interior Design Qualification Certification?
- Earn a Respected Interior Design Certification- Receiving RIDQC certification demonstrates commitment and capability. Share this certification with your colleagues, potential clients, and the public.
- Enhance Your Professional Image- Stand out among interior designers by adding a formal certification to your resume. Certified professionals quickly move to the front of the pack. Certified professionals are held up as examples of excellence in the industry.
- Greater Earning Potential - This interior design certification can provide greater earning potential. In the design industry, certified professionals earn more than non-certified individuals.
- Improve Your Skills And Knowledge - RIDQC certification improves your skills and knowledge. Demonstrate competency by confirming proficiency, career involvement and dedication to ongoing education.
- Peer Recognition - As an RIDQC certified professional, you can expect peer recognition. Take that extra step in your professional development.
Designer Society of America is an organization for professional designers and trade partners. It is a society for interior designers. It is in contact with over 32,000 designers, showrooms and other industry members. Founded in 1999, DSA strives to give a voice to individuals in the industry. Members include residential interior designers, space planners, kitchen and bath designers, re-designers, and relevant trade companies. They provide a community for those in the interior design field. They offer networking opportunities, consultations, and promotion.
Their interior design certification is a must for aspiring interior designers.
Steps to Online Interior Design Certification
- New students may register for certification when they enroll in our Complete Course in Interior Design
- Online Interior Design Certification costs $495 (discounted from $1895) and includes one free year of membership with DSA! This is the only time that this offer will be made.
- After completing the course, you will have 5 years to take the certification exam. The exam is 2 hours long and can be taken in the comfort of your own home. You can schedule the exam based on your availability and are guaranteed support from an online proctor. Students are required to pay a proctor fee of $60 at the time of scheduling so a proctor will be available to assist you during your exam.
- Upon successful completion of our course, students must pass the RIDQC exam. Then you will receive your online interior design certification and membership
Take this important step toward the career of your dreams today! When you click the "Register Now" button below you'll be directed to our enrollment page where you can sign up for the course and add certification in Step 3.