Home Staging Course
Home Staging Course Overview
This online home staging course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to succeed as a home staging professional. Starting with an introduction to home presentation, you will learn the importance of staging a home to sell and the different types of projects a home stager would be involved in. You will get a crash course in interior design – including color, furniture, lighting and space planning. And finally, you will receive training in the business skills necessary for career success.
All students will gain access to a professional home stager, who is there to give you feedback on your work as you move through the program. You will complete a series of projects designed to put your skills to the test and you will graduate with a portfolio of work you can be proud of.
This course is approved by the Designer Society of America (DSA), and students can apply for their Certified Home Staging Professional (CHSP) designation. This industry certification is great for students looking to turn their new skills into a thriving career.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional Home Stager as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- Home Staging Certificate of Completion delivered upon graduation
What you'll learn
After completing the Home staging course, students will be able to:
- Outline the basic elements and concepts of home staging.
- Explain the importance of staging a home to sell and the different types of projects a home stager would be involved in.
- Present a home for sale by enhancing the appearance and have an impact on its sale.
- Arrange furniture and highlight the best features of a home and minimize its faults.
- Apply the basics of interior design- including color, furniture, lighting and space planning.
- Discuss the importance of relationships and client interaction.
- Breakdown the business skills necessary for career success as a professional.
- Develop personal design preference and apply skills associated with becoming a home staging professional.