Jewelry Design Course
Jewelry Design Course Overview
This online jewelry making course will help you master the art of jewelry design, from the basics to more advanced beading and wire working techniques. You will learn different lay out patterns, string beads, jump rings, French wire transitions, Danish clusters and knotted necklaces. Professional jewelry designers will demonstrate these techniques and more on stunning HD video and they will provide you with the basic business skills necessary to sell your work online or in-person at trunk shows and craft fairs.
We give you everything you need to complete a series of design projects throughout the course, including beads and a full tool kit. These projects will be evaluated by your mentor, an experienced jewelry designer who will give you feedback and help you master the skills taught in the course.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional jewelry designer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Jewelry Design delivered upon graduation