Event Planning Course
Event Planning Course Overview
This online event planning course is designed to help you master the art of event planning, giving you the skills needed to succeed as a professional event planner. Learn how to ensure the success of any event, including meetings, parties, fundraisers, retreats, conferences and many other types of gatherings. You will master the fine art of networking, learn how to work with vendors and handle every need of your clients.
During the course, you will complete a Virtual Internship, a series of projects allowing you to grow by putting your skills to the test. You will work with a professional event planner, your teacher and mentor who is there to review your work and help you improve.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional event planner as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Event Planning delivered upon graduation