Learn User Experience Design Online
This online User Experience (UX) Design course is for anyone looking to start or advance a career in website and application design. Taking this course, you’ll explore the fundamentals of user experience and user interface design, understand the design principles that create better user experiences, and gain expertise using the Adobe XD application so that you can create design prototypes and projects.
After completing this program, you should be able to look at a website or application, identify solutions, and design and test for those solutions.
What You’ll Learn in Our Online User Experience (UX) Design Course
- Perform production-level UX design tasks using Adobe XD
- Create and edit web design mockups, comps, and prototypes of user interfaces
- Use color, graphics, image type, layout, and interactivity to enhance the function of a user interface
- Apply design theories and methods to develop user-first approaches to UX design
- Plan and develop a working UX design portfolio
What you get
- 24/7 access to online course materials — prepared by experts in the field
- One-to-one feedback from a professional UX designer — there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — by phone and email to answer all your questions
- 14 days to review the online graphic course risk-free — with a full refund available if you don't love your course
- Discuss courses — get answers to your questions, and share your work in the student forum
- NYIAD Career Certificate in user experience (UX) design delivered upon graduation