Interior Design Course
Interior Design Course Overview
This online interior design course is a comprehensive program that will teach you everything you need to know to become a professional interior designer. You will learn design trends and history, furniture styles and fabrics, color theory and lighting. Over 13 hours of HD video instruction featuring professional designers and a series of design projects will help you master the skills necessary to make the most out of any space. In addition we’ll teach you how to work with clients, from pricing and contracts to purchasing and scheduling, so that by the time you finish the program you have the business skills to be successful.
This course is approved by Designer Society of America (DSA), and students can apply for their RIDQC interior design certification. This industry certification is great for students looking to turn their passion for interior design into a thriving career.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional interior designer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Interior Design delivered upon graduation