AutoCAD Course Overview
Whether you’re an experienced designer looking to add AutoCAD to your skill set or you’re new to the field and want an introduction to computer-aided design technology, this online AutoCAD course is for you. You will learn everything you need to know about the AutoCAD software platform, with access to a student version of the program so you can practice as you go. We’ll show you how to locate and apply the many features of AutoCAD that automate the drafting process and facilitate the creation of more accurate drawings in less time.
This online AutoCAD certification course is approved by AutoDesk, which means that graduates qualify to take their AutoCAD Certified User Certification exam, the industry’s premier designation. By the time you complete the program you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this exciting field.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional designer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in AutoCAD delivered upon graduation