AutoCAD Course Overview
Whether you're an experienced designer looking to add AutoCAD to your skill set or you're new to the field and want an introduction to computer-aided design technology, this online AutoCAD course is for you. You will learn everything you need to know about the AutoCAD software platform, with access to a student version of the program so you can practice as you go. We'll show you how to locate and apply the many features of AutoCAD that automate the drafting process and facilitate the creation of more accurate drawings in less time.
This online AutoCAD certification course is approved by AutoDesk, which means that graduates qualify to take their AutoCAD Certified User Certification exam, the industry's premier designation. By the time you complete the program you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in this exciting field.
What you'll learn
After completing the AutoCAD course, students will be able to:
- Use the functions and commands of AutoCAD software to create, save, and print drawings that make use of multiple lines, geometric shapes, and curves.
- Locate and apply the many features of AutoCAD that automate the drafting process and facilitate the creation of more accurate drawings in less time than traditional drafting methods.
- Locate and apply the features of AutoCAD that provide for the accurate addition of dimensions, tolerances, and drawing notes and labels using symbols and placements recognized by multiple standards organizations.
- Use the functions and commands of AutoCAD software to create isometric and three-dimensional drawings and models.
All this for much less than the cost of a residential design program... view course pricing
What you get
- 24/7 access to expertly prepared online course materials — lessons and HD video
- One-to-one feedback from a professional designer as your mentor— there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — available by phone and email to answer all your questions
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- 14 days to review the course risk-free — full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Autocad delivered upon graduation