Wedding Planning Course
Wedding Planning Course Overview
Become a Certified Wedding Planner and launch a new career you are passionate about.
- Certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), this course will show you how to plan weddings of all styles and create the perfect day for any couple.
- From pre-planning to execution, learn how to see your plan through to the main event.
- Master your client relation skills as you familiarize yourself with cultural diversity in respect to celebratory events. From religious customs to seating etiquette, develop the diplomacy to prepare you for any occasion.
- Build a solid understanding of business management. Learn to formulate a marketing plan by identifying your client base and strategizing ways to reach them. From basic knowledge of budgets to details of contract preparation, this course will give you the real-time experience needed when it comes time to launch your own business.
- Complete a Virtual Internship, designed to put your skills to the test and prepare you for success.
Wedding Planning Course Details
- Total Course Length - 270 hours, 6 Units
- Course Schedule - Study anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. There are no deadlines or due dates. Start today and we’ll give you up to 18 months to complete your course. If after 18 months you need additional time you can contact the school and we can extend your enrollment an additional 6 months at no additional cost. That’s the benefit of an online wedding planning course!
- NYIAD Mentor Program - NYIAD pairs you with a professional wedding planner for technical support and artistic development throughout your studies with us. He or she is your mentor, there to help make you better.
- NYIAD Student Forum - Access an online forum of students and graduates and share photos, advice, and anything else that’s on your mind.
- NYIAD Graduation Certificate in Wedding Planning - yours upon graduation!
Who Enrolls in the Wedding Planning Course?
- People who want to plan their own wedding like a pro
- People who want to start their own wedding planning business
- People who are interested in getting a job as a wedding planner
- Anyone who loves weddings and is interested in planning weddings part-time to earn money
I love every minute of my NYIAD course. I learned so much and am very thankful for all the help that I received from the team at NYIAD.
– Eileen P., Washington, 2014 NYIAD Graduate