Floral Design Course
Floral Design Course Overview
NYIAD’s online floral design course will introduce you to the world of floral arrangements and build up your skills en route to a career as a professional floral designer. Starting with the basics, you will learn the history of floral design and how it impacts modern design practices. You will gain a solid understanding of the principles of floral design, allowing you to explore and develop your own design style.
Expert floral designers will provide inspiration and instruction via our HD video lessons. They will teach you the business skills you need to find and work with clients, designing floral arrangements for weddings, funerals, and the many different types of events that call for flowers. And you will complete a series of design projects that will put your skills to the test and help you master the art of floral design.
What you'll get
- 6 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional floral designer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your work as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIAD Certificate in Floral Design delivered upon graduation