Graphic Design Course
Graphic Design Course Overview
The Graphic Design Course is a brand new course and is currently awaiting accreditation review. As soon as the course has been approved, you will be able to sign up.
Our online graphic design course is a comprehensive program that will teach you everything you need to know to start working as a production designer for print or web. Learn Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. Hours of HD video instruction will walk you through the concepts of unity, emphasis, color, type and layout. Develop your own well-rounded portfolio and learn what it takes to get hired in a design setting. Complete hands-on projects of your own, then submit them to your mentor for one-to-one feedback.
In addition, this course prepares you for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Certification Exam for both Illustrator and Photoshop. Graduate with the industry-standard credentials, portfolio and confidence you need to start working as a graphic design professional.
What you'll learn
After completing the Graphic Planning course, students will be able to:
- Perform production level design tasks.
- Navigate Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Develop and edit vector and raster assets.
- Develop assets for industry standard print and web applications.
- Recognize the tenets of a great design portfolio.
- Master design processes required for production-level tasks.
- Develop their own basic portfolio.
- Complete the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exam for both Illustrator and Photoshop.
What you get
- 24/7 access to expertly prepared online course materials — lessons and HD video
- One-to-one feedback from a professional graphic designer as your mentor— there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — available by phone and email to answer all your questions
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- Access to our student forum — an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your work
- 14 days to review the course risk-free — full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- Graphic Design Certificate of Completion delivered upon graduation