Learn Graphic Design Online
Our online graphic design course will teach you everything you need to know to start working as a graphic designer for both print and web design. After taking this course, you will be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Our online graphic design course prepares students for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Certification Exam. Graduates will be able to pass the exam using both Photoshop and Illustrator.
Hours of video instruction, including over 100 on-screen tutorials, will teach you how to create high-quality designs from concept to execution. You will explore design theory, color, typography, and layout as you learn the design techniques, methods, and processes used by today’s professional graphic designers.
Throughout the course, you will develop a well-rounded graphic design portfolio. You will complete a series of design projects. Your projects will be reviewed your mentor, a professional graphic designer. Your mentor will provide one-to-one feedback meant to help you grow as a designer. With their guidance, you will learn what it takes to succeed as a graphic designer. Upon graduating, you will be prepared to start working as a freelance designer or an entry-level production designer.
NYIAD created a must-do graphic design course for anyone who wants a career as a designer. I wish this course was available to me when I was starting out.
What You'll Learn in the Online Graphic Design Class
- Perform production level design tasks.
- Navigate Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Develop and edit vector and raster assets.
- Develop assets for industry standard print and web applications.
- Recognize the tenets of a great design portfolio.
- Master design processes required for production-level tasks.
- Develop their own basic portfolio.
- Complete the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) certification exam for both Illustrator and Photoshop.
What you get
- 24/7 access to online course materials — prepared by experts in the field
- One-to-one feedback from a professional graphic designer — there to help you improve
- Access to a team of advisors — by phone and email to answer all your questions
- 14 days to review the online graphic course risk-free — with a full refund available if you don't love your course
- Discuss courses — get answers to your questions, and share your work in the student forum
- Graphic Design Certificate delivered upon graduation
Welcome to the New York Institute of Art and Design’s new course in graphic design. This 100% online course, designed by experts in the field, will make you job ready. We have used the latest technology to make your learning experience as swift and as easy as possible. You will complete this course certification ready in both Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. We use video, screen grabs, and current design examples to demonstrate the skills you’ll need to create a unique portfolio to show employers. Your designs will be reviewed by professional graphic designers who will coach you toward success. Ready to become a graphic designer? NYIAD is here to make your dream a reality. - enroll today.