The New York Institute of Art and Design offer online interior design classes and because we do, we like to provide free tips for aspiring designers. Enjoy!
For today’s tip, consider this:
1. The color indigo - Deep blues serve as soothing focal points, and add a vibrant pop of color in an otherwise low key space.
2. Moroccan Rugs - Incorporation of vintage home décor is a simple way to add ethnic eccentricity and historical character to any room design.
3. Terrariums - adding a little plant life throughout your interiors is a great way to bring the earthy, refreshing energy of the outdoors into your home (in a pretty way).
4. Wild Workspaces - Throughout the year, we’ve seen countless updates sharing awesome office spaces that have been re-done by companies across the globe. It’s no secret that the space you’re in strongly influences your mindset and mood, so it’s only logical to spruce up the space where productivity matters most.
5. Copper Appliances - These fun utilities can offer a uniquely industrial accent to places that can otherwise look too clinical and clean (like bathrooms).
Want to learn more? The New York Institute of Art and Design offers an online interior design course that can teach you how to design and decorate interior spaces. Request your free course catalog today!