November 16th – 20th marks American Education Week- a time to honor quality academics and the advancement of our students and schools.
To celebrate this week, we’ll be sharing giveaways, daily prizes, and nightly spotlights on student success. Follow along the schedule for a chance to win, or to share your accomplishments with us. Here’s what we have planned:
- We’re kicking off a week of celebration by sharing the first of 5 featured ‘Spotlight on Student Success’ stories, and welcoming your submissions. If you think we should highlight your achievements, share them with us here!
- We’re offering a 15% off all courses discount, which we’ll run throughout the week.
- We’re giving away a free course! Stay tuned on the design blog and on our social media Tuesday afternoon for details on how to enter. The winner will be announced Friday!
- We’ll be sharing our second Student Success feature.
- We’re giving away 2 Amazon gift cards! We’ll be asking participants to share how they’d use the money to help them out with their schoolwork and design ambitions- the best 2 responses will win. Keep an eye out on social media to see when you can enter.
- Student success feature #3 will be shared Wednesday night.
- We’ll be spending the day featuring a round-up of some of the best student work submissions we’ve received throughout the year.
- Thursday night, we’ll announce the winner of our Amazon gift card giveaway, and we’ll share our 4th Spotlight on Student Success.
- We’ll be announcing the winner of our free course giveaway, and featuring our 5th and final Spotlight on Student Success of the week!