Earn your Graphic Design Certification
NYIAD's graphic design training prepares students for their graphic design certificate from Adobe. That means all graduates of our graphic design program are eligible for both Adobe’s Illustrator and Photoshop certification exams.
Why Get Certified?
- Earn a Respected Certification – Receiving Adobe’s certifications shows your colleagues, potential clients, and the public a serious commitment to your chosen career and your ability to perform.
- Enhance Your Professional Image – Certifications for Illustrator and Photoshop will irrefutably confirm your mastery of the software and highlight you as a prime candidate for any graphic design role.
- Greater Earning Potential – Adobe certification can provide greater earning potential. It's no secret in the design industry that certified professionals earn more than non-certified individuals.
About Our Adobe Graphic Design Training
Adobe produces industry standard graphic design software that are frequently used throughout the industry. Adobe reports that as many as 90% of creative professionals use their software to produce top quality designs and visual elements. Founded in 1982, Adobe empowers designers and creatives all around the world by providing powerful software and premier certifications at affordable prices. They provide an online community for design professionals to ask questions, get feedback and improve technical skills.
How to Get Your Graphic Design Certification
- New students have the option of registering for certification when they enroll in our Graphic Design Course
- Adobe’s certification exams cost $125 each (discounted from $180)
- Upon successful completion of our course, students must pass the Adobe exam to receive ACE certification for Illustrator and Photoshop.
Take this important step toward the career of your dreams today! When you click the "Register Now" button below you'll be directed to our enrollment page where you can sign up for the course and add certification in Step 3. Certifications are not refundable after 14 days from enrollment date