Complete Course in Interior Design
The New York Institute of Art and Design's Interior Design Course is our signature course. It teaches everything you need to know to pursue a rewarding hobby or start your career as an interior designer or decorator. You'll learn how to choose colors, furniture, and fabrics, how to work with vendors, and how to find clients, all from the comfort of your home.
NYIAD is a C.I.D. International approved school, meaning that our students may apply for Certified Interior Decorator membership upon completion of this program.
Who enrolls in this course?
- People who want to become a professional interior designer
- People who want to earn money as a freelance decorator
- Experienced designers who want to learn new skills and stay up to date
- Anyone with a love of design who wants to decorate their own home like a pro
What you will learn?
- How to choose the right furniture and fabrics
- How to work with color and lighting
- How to sketch and layout a room
- How to work with vendors and clients
- How to work with contracts
Click to see a complete outline of our Interior Design Course.
What you get with the Interior Design Course?
- 30 lessons covering everything you need to know about interior design
- Hours of video training featuring professional interior designers
- 6 design projects that will be reviewed by your mentor
- Access to a professional interior designer by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIAD Certificate in Interior Design upon graduation
Students who enroll in this course may also choose to receive physical copies of the course materials in addition to the online course for an additional $250. Many students like to have printed lessons to use as a lifelong resource.
Click here to see pricing and tuition details.
For more information you can call us at 1.800.583.1742.