Complete Course in Wedding and Event Planning
The New York Institute of Art and Design’s Wedding Planning Course is our most popular course. You will learn everything you need to know to start a new career as a wedding or event planner. The course was developed by Xochitl Gonzalez, world-renowned wedding planner and owner of Always a Bridesmaid in NYC. Our wedding planning course is certified by ABC (Association of Bridal Consultants) and recognized by Project Wedding.
Who enrolls in this course?
- People who want to plan their own wedding like a pro
- People who want to start their own wedding or event planning business
- People who are interested in getting a job as a wedding or corporate event planner
- Anyone who loves weddings and is interested in planning weddings part-time to earn money
What you will learn?
- How to plan all kinds of events: weddings, parties, meetings, etc.
- How to work with vendors and contracts
- How to choose and design beautiful venues
- How to create guest lists, menus, invitations, etc.
- How to work with and find new clients
Click to see a complete outline of our Wedding Planning Course.
What you get with the Wedding Planning Course?
- 20 lessons covering everything you need to know about event planning
- Hours of video training featuring wedding planners
- The NYIAD Virtual Internship that prepares you for real-life planning situations
- Access to a professional wedding planner by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIAD Certificate in Wedding Planning and discounted ABC Membership upon graduation
Students who enroll in this course may also choose to receive physical copies of the course materials in addition to the online course for an additional $250. Many students like to have printed lessons to use as a lifelong resource.
Click to see pricing and tuition details.
For more information you can call us at 1.800.583.1742.