Complete Course in Fiction and Memoir Writing
The New York Institute of Art and Design’s Writing Course is the best way for aspiring writers to improve their skills and get feedback from published authors. You will learn how to write like a pro, develop intriguing characters and storylines, and how to publish your work. Our creative writing course allows you to work from home and get up to 60 pages read and reviewed by a professional writer.
Who enrolls in this course?
- Writers who want to improve their skills and start writing like a pro
- People who would like to learn how to make a living as a writer
- People who want to write a memoir and would like help getting started
- People who want feedback from a published author on their writing
What you will learn?
- How to research and develop engaging stories
- How to create the right conditions for successful writing
- How to edit your work and develop your own unique voice
- How to find and pitch publishers so you can earn money with your writing
- How to self-publish your work at a low cost and find readers for your work
Click to see a complete outline of our Fiction and Memoir Writing Course.
What you get with the Fiction and Memoir Writing Course?
- 20 full color lesson books explaining the details of writing like a pro
- CDs and DVDs featuring published authors offering tips and tricks to make you better
- Up to 60 pages of your writing reviewed by your teacher, a published author
- Access to a personal student advisor by phone or email anytime you need
- NYIAD Certificate in writing upon graduation
Click here to see pricing and tuition details.
For more information you can call us at 1.800.583.1742.