Wedding Planning Course
This online course will train you to become a professional wedding planner. It is certified by the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), the world's largest professional wedding planning organization. From planning to execution, professional wedding planners will teach you how to work with clients of all kinds, how to answer their questions and meet their needs at every step of the process. Not only that, you’ll learn how to find and sign clients, price your work, market your talents and grow your business.
You Will Learn
- The many responsbilities of a wedding planner
- How to plan the perfect day
- Wedding attire
- Rituals, traditions and customs
- Floral, decor, photography, transportation needs
- Vendor, photographer and caterer relationships
- How to find and sign clients
- How to price your work
How Our Wedding Planning Course Works
I enjoyed this course so much. The school is here for you, the instructor replies very fast to your questions, and when you submit your projects they correct them in less than 3 days. I really recommend choosing NYIAD. The access to our student profile and courses is very well arranged. Thank you NYIAD
— Sarah C.,
2018 Wedding Planning Course Graduate
Why Earn a Wedding Planning Certificate?
NYIAD is a fully accredited art and design school. We are proud to be accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the New York State Education Department.
Receiving formal education and training from a nationally-recognized institute demonstrates to clients that your knowledge is credible. By adding formal education to your resume, you earn the respect and trust of potential clients and employers looking for legitimate skills.
Proud of Our Graduates
After working as a pianist for several years, Jean Charles Vaneck went back to school with NYIAD at the age of 30, where he further developed his natural eye for wedding planning and design. He went on to become one of the first male wedding planners based in Paris, successfully coordinating luxury destination weddings for countless happy couples.
— Jean Charles Vaneck
NYIAD Grad, Founder of Sumptuous Events
Why Choose New York Institute of Art and Design?
Learn Anytime, Anywhere, and At Your Own Pace
Your Work Will Be Reviewed by Pros in Your Field of Study
Quality Training for a Fraction of the Cost of Traditional Schools
Students of NYIAD’s Wedding Planning Course rated this course
5 out of 5 stars
NYIAD is a fully accredited art and design school. We are proud to be accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the New York State Education Department. In addition, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have been serving students in the design community for over 30 years.
A wonderful learning experience with lots of knowledge I have already started using professionally! Very helpful and fast responding tutors and institute administration too, I am very happy I chose this course!
— Maria D.,
2018 Wedding Planning Course Graduate
Try it risk-free!
Our refund policy gives you up to 14 days to review the course with no risk. If during that time you decide the program is not right for you for any reason, simply notify us and we'll refund every penny. No questions asked.
What will you get in the online catalog?
- Full course pricing, including affordable payment plans
- Detailed curriculum with lesson by lesson breakdown
- Information on our current wedding planning mentors
- Reviews from past and current NYIAD students
- Access to special offers and discounts
- Accreditation and certification details
* By submitting this form, I understand that the New York Institute of Art and Design may call and/or text me about NYIAD programs, including automated technology for calls to any wireless number you provide. This consent is not required for any purchase. As an alternative to providing this consent, you may receive information and/or enroll by calling 1-888-205-1814.