This online interior design course is a comprehensive program that will teach you everything you need to know about interior design - whether you want to start your own design business or simply pursue your passion.
You Will Learn
- Color Theory
- Fabrics and Furniture Styles
- Wall and Floor Treatments
- Design Trends and History
- Measuring and Drafting
- Drawing a Floorplan
- Portfolio Development
- How to Work with Clients
How Our Interior Design Course Works
It feels like someone is holding your hand every step of the process. I love that they have modules on running the business too, plus all the free worksheets that I now use as a freelance decorator.
— Camyl Besinga
Become a Certified Interior Designer
NYIAD's Interior Design Course has been certified by Designer Society of America. That means all NYIAD Interior Design Students and Graduates are eligible for DSA's Residential Interior Design Qualification Certification (RIDQC).
Receiving RIDQC certification shows your colleagues, potential clients, and the public a serious commitment to your chosen career and your ability to perform.
Proud of Our Graduates
I chose NYIAD because it seemed straight-forward, comprehensive and fun. I really loved the course and was able to start my business from what it taught me.
— Lauren Liess
NYIAD Graduate, Host of HGTV's Best House On The Block
Why Choose New York Institute of Art and Design?
Learn Anytime, Anywhere, and At Your Own Pace
Your Work Will Be Reviewed by Pros in Your Field of Study
Quality Training for a Fraction of the Cost of Traditional Schools
Students of NYIAD’s Interior Design Course rated this course
4.9 out of 5 stars
NYIAD is a fully accredited art and design school. We are proud to be accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) and licensed by the New York State Education Department. In addition, we have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We have been serving students in the design community for over 30 years.
I have just completed my final projects for Interior Design. The course is thorough and challenging. The advisors are knowledgeable and have always been prompt to respond.
— Christie Arnold Ziebell
Try it risk-free!
Our refund policy gives you up to 14 days to review the course with no risk. If during that time you decide the program is not right for you for any reason, simply notify us and we'll refund every penny. No questions asked.
What will you get in the online catalog?
- Full course pricing, including affordable payment plans
- Detailed curriculum with lesson by lesson breakdown
- Information on our current interior design mentors
- Reviews from past and current NYIAD students
- Access to special offers and discounts
- Accreditation and certification details
* By submitting this form, I understand that the New York Institute of Art and Design may call and/or text me about NYIAD programs, including automated technology for calls to any wireless number you provide. This consent is not required for any purchase. As an alternative to providing this consent, you may receive information and/or enroll by calling 1-888-639-7461.