3D Modeling With SketchUp
This online 3D Modeling with SketchUp class is for anyone looking to build their skills as a 3D modeler for work in architecture or interior design. Whether you’re an experienced designer who wants to learn a new skill, or a beginner looking to explore something new, the course will introduce you to all the elements of the SketchUp software as you work to add 3D modeling to your portfolio.
You will complete digital modeling projects and submit them to your mentor, a professional designer who will provide one-to-one feedback on your work. As you work your way through this interactive, user-friendly course, you will discover all the ways you can take flat images and floor plans and bring them to life.
- Fully Accredited - NYIAD is accredited by the BBB and licensed by New York State.
- Flexible - Learn online, anywhere in the world, at your own pace.
- Affordable - 2 payment plans to fit any budget, get started for as little as $59. You also get a discount to purchase SketchUp for $55.00 a year throughout your enrollment in NYIAD.
- Risk Free - try the course for up to 14 days and if you're not satisfied, get a full refund.*
Whether you're a designer looking to learn new skills or launch a brand new career, the New York Institute of Art and Design can help you reach your goals. Start this exciting new journey today!
* By submitting this form, I understand that the New York Institute of Art and Design may call and/or text me about NYIAD programs, including automated technology for calls to any wireless number you provide. This consent is not required for any purchase. As an alternative to providing this consent, you may receive information and/or enroll by calling 1-800-583-1742.
I loved this course! I've been interested in design since I was a young girl and have had opportunities to practice but needed the introduction to the business side of design to really get me started. I have completed the course and am so happy that I took the time to enroll in NYIAD.
— Jillian P., 2018 NYIAD Graduate