Wedding Photography Course
The Wedding Photography Course is designed to help you learn how to shoot weddings like a pro. This course is offered by the NYIAD's sister school, the New York Institute of Photography.
Below is a brief overview of the program. For more, visit www.nyip.edu.
You will learn
- How to earn a living as a professional wedding photographer
- How to work with wedding vendors, planners, and videographers
- How to develop and define your own visual style as you shoot
See the full wedding photography course outline here.
Why Choose NYIP
- One-to-one feedback from a professional photographer
- Online photography training you can access anytime, anywhere, at your own pace
- Up to 18 months to complete your courses
- 14 days to review the program risk-free
- Certificate in Wedding Photography from an accredited institution
NYIP's Mentor Program:
NYIP is the only online photography school that provides you with a team of professional photographers who act as your teachers, coaches, and mentors. You will benefit from a personal relationship just like you would get in the classroom. NYIP mentors are there to answer your questions via phone or email at every turn.
In addition, you will submit photo projects throughout the course which will be evaluated by the teacher assigned to you. They are there to help you improve as you master the craft.