Wedding Photography Course
Wedding Photography Course Overview
Offered through our sister school - New York Institute of Photography.
If you want to learn how to shoot weddings like a pro, this online wedding photography course is for you. Professional wedding photographers will walk you through everything you need to know – finding and signing clients, planning for the big day, and shooting and editing high-quality photographs. You will learn the nuances of light, composition, exposure and posing as you develop your own visual style.
Throughout the course, you will complete a series of photo projects that will be reviewed and evaluated by your teacher, a professional photographer there to help you improve. By the time you finish your program, you will have a portfolio of high-quality photos as well as the skills and confidence necessary to succeed as a professional wedding photographer.
What you'll get
- 4 units of course materials— lessons and HD video available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A professional photographer as your mentor— there to help you improve, provide technical support, and review your photos as you move through the course
- Access to our student forum— an online community to discuss courses, get answers to your questions, and share your photos
- Up to 18 months to complete the course at your own pace
- 14 days to review the course risk-free— full refunds offered in first two weeks after enrollment
- NYIP Certificate in Wedding Photography Course— delivered upon graduation